There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
Patagonia Baby Bivy Down Vest - Cabin Gold
This heritage-inspired down vest for babies has a main body made of NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; insulated with 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down.
- Main body is NetPlus® 100% postconsumer recycled nylon ripstop made from recycled fishing nets to help reduce ocean plastic pollution; lining is 100% recycled polyester taffeta; for water resistance, shell and lining have a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Tall collar and Western-style yoke made of 100% recycled nylon with a PU coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Full-length snapped placket
- Horizontal baffles keep 700-fill-power 100% Recycled Down (duck and goose down reclaimed from down products) insulation in place for core warmth
- Side-entry handwarmer pockets have soft, cozy brushed tricot on the palm side
- Smooth lining for easy on/off; straight hem
- Built with wear to spare, this garment has our hand-it-down ID label; this style is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
No specifications found
- EAN 195699350663
- Weight 109