There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
In-Store Appointments at Daytrip Society and Daytrip Jr.
Our doors are open and we are here to serve you. In addition to carefully monitoring the health of our employees, we're taking measures to keep you safe and healthy during your visit. These measures will help us create a safe, responsible, retail environment where everyone can shop and work safely. Thank you for helping us with this.
It is the goal of Daytrip Society to provide our customers with a fun shopping experience. However, we can not do this unless we take precautions to keep our community, customers and employees safe. Daytrip Society and Daytrip Jr. have implemented New Operating Procedures that will ensure safety and adhere to local, state and CDC guidelines. Please review the following guidelines about booking an in-store fitting appointment:
- All customers must have a face mask or covering that covers the mouth and nose.
- Hand sanitizer is available to to all customers at the entrances of the stores and at checkout.
- Appointments are 25 minutes long. If you believe that you will need more than 25 minutes, please book two appointments back to back.
- Employees will maintain 6 feet of distancing from you at all times.
- Let an employee know if you need help with clothing or shoes.
- At check out, please stay behind the plexiglass area near the register.
- If you are not feeling well, we can reschedule your appointment. Please do not come to Daytrip Society or Daytrip Jr. if you have a temperature above 100.4 degrees or have symptoms including but not limited to: a worsening cough, sore throat, shortness of breath and a loss of taste or smell.
We appreciate your understanding and help in keeping the community, customers and our employees safe.
Click HERE to make an appointment.
Before You Enter the Store
Make an appointment.
Mask On: All customers must wear a mask in the store. We will provide complimentary face masks to guests not wearing one.
Feel Well: If you have any symptoms, please shop curbside pickup, direct shipping, or online at daytripsociety.com
Important Note: We can only accept credit card payment at this time.
What You Can Expect In-Store
Face masks for our employees and customers. Employees also receive regular temperature checks.
No physical contact during our greetings or checkout
Hand sanitizer stations at the entrance and at checkout
Social distance procedures
Curbside Pick-up and Direct Shipping Still Available
We will also continue our contactless curbside pickup process and direct shipping to your home. We ask that any customers who are not feeling well or showing any symptoms take advantage of our curbside process, and please do not come into the store.
If you have any questions, please call 207-967-4440.