There are no products in your cart. Perhaps the item you chose is sold out.
The Sibley Field Guide to Birds of Eastern North America: Second Edition
From renowned birder, illustrator, and New York Times best-selling author David Sibley, The Sibley Field Guide to Birds of Eastern North America: Second Edition is the best guide to the birds of the East, in a portable format that is perfect for the field
Compact and comprehensive, this guide features 650 bird species, plus regional populations, found east of the Rocky Mountains. Entries include stunningly accurate illustrations–more than 4,600 in total–with descriptive captions pointing out the most important field marks. Each entry has been updated to include the most current information concerning frequency, nesting, behavior, food and feeding, voice description, and key identification features. Here too are more than 600 updated maps drawn from information contributed by 110 regional experts across the continent, and showing winter, summer, year-round, migration, and rare ranges.
This new and improved edition includes:
• Updated habitat, description, behavior, and conservation text for each species account and all family pages.
• New and revised illustrations of species and regional forms.
• New design featuring species accounts in columns, allowing for better comparison and more illustrations and text.
• Current taxonomic order and up-to-date common names.
• All maps revised to reflect the most current range information.
• More species and rarities included.
Product Dimensions : 4.74 x 1.13 x 7.75 inches
Pages: 464 pages
No specifications found
- Code P-32093
- SKU 9780307957917
- Weight 19